Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Book Is Nearly Done!!!

Well, I'm fast approaching the grand finale of my book, Chasing Chessie On The Chesapeake. It's hard to believe that it is almost done. I cannot decide how to publish, though. Self publishing seems like the most logical solution as this is not a book for the masses. However, there are some nice local publisher who do fine work and are certainly worth consideration, particularly since I like to shop local. It's always wise to be conscious of the local economy in this world of big box stores, especially as they seem to be rapidly filling the Eastern Shore.

Anyone have any experience with Eastern Shore of Maryland publishers or self publishing tips? Please share!!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Hello,

I am a reporter for the University of Maryland Diamondback newspaper. I'm doing a story about the legend of Chessie, the sea serpent supposedly living in the Chesapeake Bay. I see you have been working on the case for many years.

I was wondering if there was someone I could talk to who had more information regarding sightings, the Smithsonian Symposium and any other information about Chessie.

If I could check out excerpts of your book as well, I'd be grateful.

Any help, including possible sources, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason Koebler
301-412-7324